nedeľa 9. júna 2013

Miss Madame T's Fetishes and Kinks

Photo



girlsrule-subsdrool: Stairs: handy when subs are taller than...



girlsrule-subsdrool:

Stairs: handy when subs are taller than you.

And I love when subs are taller than me.

girlsrule-subsdrool: Bondage without a chastity cage!...



girlsrule-subsdrool:

Bondage without a chastity cage! Yay!

What she said.

girlsrule-subsdrool: freyasfancy: milkthatcock: Something...



girlsrule-subsdrool:

freyasfancy:

milkthatcock:

Something about a guy begging for cock looks so much more slutty than when a girl does. 

That's part of the charm. I love male sluts!

hmmmm I think a girl can be just as slutty. They're both pretty damn amusing to look at when they're just desperate to have cock inside them.

*sigh* Oh, he has such a nice ass. Too bad I can't stick my purple silicone cock in it. :p

God, I am a freak. A FREAK, I tell you. A naughty little girl. And it is SO much fun. :)

"Picture yourself when you were five. In fact, dig out a photo of little you at that time and tape it..."

"Picture yourself when you were five. In fact, dig out a photo of little you at that time and tape it to your mirror. How would you treat her, love her, feed her? How would you nurture her if you were the mother of little you? I bet you would protect her fiercely while giving her space to spread her itty-bitty wings. She'd get naps, healthy food, imagination time, and adventures into the wild. If playground bullies hurt her feelings, you'd hug her tears away and give her perspective. When tantrums or meltdowns turned her into a poltergeist, you'd demand a loving time-out in the naughty chair. From this day forward I want you to extend that same compassion to your adult self."

- Kris Carr (via eibmorb)

precious-her: Every time.



precious-her:

Every time.

girlsrule-subsdrool: Speechless. I can almost hear it in my...









girlsrule-subsdrool:

Speechless. I can almost hear it in my head.

girlsrule-subsdrool: That's clearly bondage tape, but this post...













girlsrule-subsdrool:

That's clearly bondage tape, but this post has reminded me that I need to buy more vet wrap.

Photo



Replace the dude on the left with me, and you'd be getting...









Replace the dude on the left with me, and you'd be getting a glimpse of what I love to do to my man alllllll the time.

girlsrule-subsdrool: During a scene, I pretty much want to kiss...



girlsrule-subsdrool:

During a scene, I pretty much want to kiss my sub non-stop. I hold it in so I can do other things I like too, but… sometimes I just have to stop what I'm doing and kiss my beautiful sub.

swrredhead: You fucking disgust me.  You call that sucking...



swrredhead:

You fucking disgust me.  You call that sucking bitch boy? You call that sucking a cock.  Come on, eyes on me, eyes on me and get it down there deep, come on, deeper, I want to see your eyes water, and choke on it, come on, do you need a hand?

herssssss: She clearly told him he better not cum.  To his...



herssssss:

She clearly told him he better not cum.  To his credit - look at how hard he's trying!  To her credit - no way he's lasting much longer.

leadinglove: Yes, he's ok, he just needs his Mistress.



leadinglove:

Yes, he's ok, he just needs his Mistress.

girlsrule-subsdrool: That really is a lovely expression.



girlsrule-subsdrool:

That really is a lovely expression.

unrepentantfatty: i never understoodwhat made your lips on my neck such an intimate affairuntil...

unrepentantfatty:

i never understood
what made your lips on my neck
such an intimate affair
until your teeth grazed my pulse
and i realized 
you could tear open my throat
and make me bleed out in your arms
but instead
you chose to kiss

This is exactly how I feel, but on the other side of the coin.

girlsrule-subsdrool: Happy and content with her toy, completely...







girlsrule-subsdrool:

Happy and content with her toy, completely comfortable with herself and the knowledge that she can stop whenever she wants and he won't complain.

Photo



I can go from cute to a pervert in exactly 0.2 seconds.

I can go from cute to a pervert in exactly 0.2 seconds.

geekdomme: This goes both ways. It's what a D/s relationship...



geekdomme:

This goes both ways. It's what a D/s relationship should involve. Both partners supporting each other to be the best they can be. The difference in D/s is that the power dynamic is more clearly defined, which allows for fantastic exchanges of energy. Yum!

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára