nedeľa 9. júna 2013

Nenedhel

Miss Nenedhel Absynthium performing live



Miss Nenedhel Absynthium performing live

Various night out with the man







Various night out with the man

Lovely photo, love the outfits and the hair



Lovely photo, love the outfits and the hair

Reinstalled my dreads a while back, actually I had my hawk up...



Reinstalled my dreads a while back, actually I had my hawk up last week so a fair while back now

awesomeweddingdresses: http://fashionbride.wordpress.com/2010/01...



awesomeweddingdresses:

http://fashionbride.wordpress.com/2010/01/17/alberto-rodriguez-2010-bridal-collection-2/pic131/

Wow

Okay long time without an update for me. Here are some recent...













Okay long time without an update for me. Here are some recent pretty corsets I have made!

rottingringrose: Vampiric Gothic couple



rottingringrose:

Vampiric Gothic couple

Photo



hourglass-silhouette: Morgana Femme Couture



hourglass-silhouette:

Morgana Femme Couture

Photo



Photo



Rare Words

acosmist - One who believes that nothing exists
paralian - A person who lives near the sea
aureate - Pertaining to the fancy or flowery words used by poets 
dwale - To wander about deliriously
sabaism - The worship of stars
dysphoria - An unwell feeling
aubade - A love song which is sung at dawn
eumoirous - Happiness due to being honest and wholesome
mimp - To speak in a prissy manner, usually with pursed lips

Photo



and-also-lace: Corset, United States, ca. 1871. A corset with...



and-also-lace:

Corset, United States, ca. 1871.

A corset with buttons, which is a bit unusual.

bad-reputation-96: X



bad-reputation-96:

X

Photo



Photo



I have wanted these boots for years



I have wanted these boots for years

Dress Date: 1887; Culture: American; Medium: silk





Dress

Date: 1887; Culture: American; Medium: silk

Photo



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára