streda 5. júna 2013

Persona Non Grata

In that brief second that I caught your gaze, I saw everything I wanted to do to you, and prayed...

In that brief second that I caught your gaze, I saw everything I wanted to do to you, and prayed that my blush wouldn't give me away.

It took every ounce of self control not to close the gap and kiss you.

This is my Denmark face. Excuse the hospital room. #eurovision...



This is my Denmark face. Excuse the hospital room. #eurovision #SBSEurovision

You'd look great hog-tied on my bed

Maybe a gag too.

Hello, everyone in Shiroiwa Junior High, Class 3-B! You are the...













Hello, everyone in Shiroiwa Junior High, Class 3-B! You are the lucky class chosen for this year's battle. Congratulations! Now, I'm going to explain the rules for you. Listen well to fight right and with gusto!

timesandtroubles: starkinglyhandsome: sammneiland: thewavespec...









timesandtroubles:

starkinglyhandsome:

sammneiland:

thewavespectra:

Isotope Titanium Lume Ring

The Isotope is all about contrast. The brilliant glow of the lume, and the sharp lines of the titanium create a visual moment that refuses to be ignored.

The special lume material in the Isotope ring soaks up both natural and artificial light and will glow bright green as soon as it is in a low-light environment. Wear it to bed and it will still be glowing when you get up for that 3am visit to the bathroom!

Moonglow Material:

Moonglow is a ultra-high output photoluminesent polycarbonate. It soaks up both natural and artificial light and will glow bright green for hours once it is in a low-light environment. It also a passive-lume material, meaning it absorbs light. It does not generate its own light as radioactive materials such as tritium do.

https://www.touchofmodern.com/sales/black-badger—3/isotope-titanium-lume-ring

DOMINIC CAN THESE BE OUR WEDDING RINGS

hooooooooly jesus h. macy

I want it

At least I can take pleasure in turning your head into a pulpy...













At least I can take pleasure in turning your head into a pulpy mass!

feminazguls: no you stop that right now



feminazguls:

no you stop that right now

Photo



kellysue: rahzzah: Captain Marvel by ~Rahzzah Damn.



kellysue:

rahzzah:

Captain Marvel by ~Rahzzah

Damn.

Photo



Photo



wthsjw: thestarlighthotel: Kirsty Mitchell's late mother...


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2145760/Wonderland-Kirsty-Mitchell-heart-breakingly-beautiful-photographic-series-memory-extraordinary-life.html

















wthsjw:

thestarlighthotel:

Kirsty Mitchell's late mother Maureen was an English teacher who spent her life inspiring generations of children with imaginative stories and plays. Following Maureen's death from a brain tumour in 2008, Kirsty channelled her grief into her passion for photography.

She retreated behind the lens of her camera and created Wonderland, an ethereal fantasy world. The photographic series began as a small summer project but grew into an inspirational creative journey.

'Real life became a difficult place to deal with, and I found myself retreating further into an alternative existence through the portal of my camera,' said the artist. (read the rest here).

Such a tribute…

avenging-erebor: Am I the only one who noticed Scarlett Johansson was a man for half a second….

avenging-erebor:

Am I the only one who noticed Scarlett Johansson was a man for half a second….
image

image

Photo













hannahology: I AM CRYING I CAN'T RBETHE OH GOD THE SECOND GIF...









hannahology:

I AM CRYING I CAN'T RBETHE

OH GOD THE SECOND GIF ELLEN LOOKS SO CONCERNED OH GOD I WANT ELLEN AS MY MOM OR MY COOL AUNT

THAT EXPRESSION PEOPLE MAKE WHEN THEY'RE ABOUT TO FALL OFF A CHAIR

IT IS THE BEST EXPRESSION

zerione: you mean everything to me.





zerione:

you mean everything to me.

Photo



Photo









Photo













Photo



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára