nedeľa 9. júna 2013

Rawrit'salexisss

Photo



sweetthinspiration: perfect tummy



sweetthinspiration:

perfect tummy

Photo



getting-fit-staying-fab: http://getting-fit-staying-fab.tumblr.c...

















getting-fit-staying-fab:

http://getting-fit-staying-fab.tumblr.com/

Photo



twistandturnaway: the-absolute-best-gifs: awesomephilia: This...



twistandturnaway:

the-absolute-best-gifs:

awesomephilia:

This little kid fell and the seal seemed to be very worried about her

#Just keep swimmin… #just keep swimming #just keep swimming… #swimmin- holy shit u ok lil small person?

tribesports: nihtthin: via fitsugar Useful info!



tribesports:

nihtthin:

via fitsugar

Useful info!

weeheartfood: Avocado Strawberry Spinach Salad



weeheartfood:

Avocado Strawberry Spinach Salad

tobitz: Maizee Demske - female fitness inspiration and...



tobitz:

Maizee Demske

- female fitness inspiration and admiration -

Photo



nathansummers: I lost 5 followers for that Frank Zane post. I don't get it, why are you following...

nathansummers:

I lost 5 followers for that Frank Zane post. I don't get it, why are you following me in the first place if you don't like body modification?

Because you’re cute :-)

tattooculturemagazine: Tattoo by Levi Walker Polzin. @levioner...



tattooculturemagazine:

Tattoo by Levi Walker Polzin. @levioner #leviwalkerpolzin #tattooculturemagazine #tcm #followtcm #tattoo #tattoos #ink #art **thos account is managed by @nicki_tam. Please send submissions to nicki@ tattooartistmagazine.com.

The horrible moment when you can feel someone losing interest in you

The horrible moment when you can feel someone losing interest in you

funeralformyfat: This Is my bf and cousin Kari. She runs...



funeralformyfat:

This Is my bf and cousin Kari. She runs marathons because she is crazy! Lol anyways she is the cutest ever! And her and husband went hiking for her bday 8) They are too cute <3 
. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARI

dailyfitnessgirls: Hot Fitness Girl



dailyfitnessgirls:

Hot Fitness Girl

Photo



Photo



Photo



otherillusions: I straightened my hair today what do you...



otherillusions:

I straightened my hair today what do you think?

dumbledores: cool-jelly: jdotslack: feeling-salty: I will...





dumbledores:

cool-jelly:

jdotslack:

feeling-salty:

I will never not reblog this, because it just gives me so many feels.

aww.

damn…

what do you mean drawn better thats the best fucking stickman ive ever seen fuck you

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára