nedeľa 9. júna 2013

SΔDIE

euoria: ╳ More Bambii Pink



euoria:

╳ More Bambii Pink

Photo



Photo



Photo



fabulousandglamour: http://pingvinukas.tumblr.com/



fabulousandglamour:

http://pingvinukas.tumblr.com/

When you go out and see guys you find attractive do you still think about Tristan?

There isn't a guy I've met that I'd rather be with other then Tristan. Tristan cant try and hook up with me, he couldn't if he tried. We're 15,000 miles apart, yet he still talks to me. He still tells me I'm beautiful, he still tells me I make him happy. I don't have to hook up with him to get/keep his attention.. He's a great guy.. I'm lucky.

I swear you're all in love with him more then I am ._.

caradelevingneunedited: carablog



caradelevingneunedited:

carablog

Photo



make-a-wish-on-a-falling-star: odd-future-in-disneyland: Beauti...



make-a-wish-on-a-falling-star:

odd-future-in-disneyland:

Beautiful.

This.

life1nmotion: Outotunoie by mA-style architects



life1nmotion:

Outotunoie by mA-style architects

I know you just made that post that it annoys you when people ask about Tristan and I'm sorry if this annoys you but, when you two meet do you think it's going to be hard to say goodbye?

Wow! Finally a question thats different lol. Yes, I think it will be very hard. I know for a fact I'm going to just break down crying when it comes time, it's already hard enough just talking it's going to be so hard when we're together. I'm going to miss his hugs, his laugh, just being around him.

Photo



sexyqueen: (2)  Megan Irminger for the May issue of Vanity Fair...



sexyqueen:

(2)  Megan Irminger for the May issue of Vanity Fair Italy

Photo



disparat-e: q'd♡



disparat-e:

q'd♡

Photo



does it annoy you that everyone asks you about tristan?

Yes a little bit. It's always the same questions

"Do you love Tristan"

"You're not good enough for him"

"Do you think he loves you"

seriously Tristan loves me, I love him. 

whitneychantalle: barb



whitneychantalle:

barb

Photo



mag-nolia: ☯♡ click here for more yay ♡☯



mag-nolia:

☯♡ click here for more yay ♡☯

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára