piatok 7. júna 2013

What Once Was Is No More

Photo



Photo



Photo



funeralfrost: Thy Light - No Morrow Shall Dawn (Preview...



funeralfrost:

Thy Light - No Morrow Shall Dawn (Preview 2013)

This is absolutely going to be awesome. Wow.

futile-existence: Thy Light



futile-existence:

Thy Light

elegyforadream: Nocturnal Depression - Black Metal from...



elegyforadream:

Nocturnal Depression - Black Metal from France

Suicide, Sorrow, Despair, Death, Nature

i am trying to tell you that i think you are cute lol :3

oh no i got that.. sorry.. i don't take compliments particularly well.. especially when they're about my looks

Photo



thypravate: My gif of Psychonaut 4…my own :)



thypravate:

My gif of Psychonaut 4…my own :)

philosopheme: Psychonaut 4



philosopheme:

Psychonaut 4

satthia: I'm the great Leviathan, insatiable colossusTitanic...











satthia:

I'm the great Leviathan, insatiable colossus
Titanic engulfer of lives, I reward you, absorb you
I'm the monstrous mouth that hungers for your awe
Immense construction of lies. I own you, disown you

I am life. I'm death. You empower me

I'm a mammoth king evoked, conjured by your dreams
Summoned by your fears. You need me, you feed me
I'm the imposing giant. Infallible dictator
My rules apply to all. You'll heed me, bleed for me

I am life. I'm death. I decide your fate
You empower me. You'd even kill for me

Guzzling down your dreams - the tears of unheard pleas I drink,
Imbibe with such delight the fear that floods your temporal shell
Raging red rivers and streams - the kingdom of my shadow
Where dread of man in endless night revives my every cell

To those who doubt - your wounds will never heal
To those who question my creation - I'm not real

I am pain. I am grief. I'm the things you fear
I'm the lie whispered into your ear
I'm the great Leviathan. I'm dominance and greed
You imagined me, so I was conceived

I am life. I'm death. You belong to me
Call me what I am. I am colossus

 


Haven't actually read the lyrics, but whoa. Gotta love Alex Jone's work with the video though. Koloss

Photo



Photo



YOU... ARE... CUTE! XP

again.. huh? i didn't do anything

lightfox177: My kingdom, where my throne is eternal Where my...



lightfox177:

My kingdom, where my throne is eternal
Where my reign is lonely in silence
Where the bleak sky is guarded by the ravens
In my kingdom of darkness

Photo



martin-munster: Katatonia - Omerta Come by you have come farAll...



martin-munster:

Katatonia - Omerta

Come by you have come far
All I had I lost in the flood
Come sit with me at the bar
Tell me of progress strengthen my blood
No one here knows my name (no)
I have traded my memories for things
But I remember you clearly
Do you remember that I used to sing

Photo



Photo



your so cute!!

huh?

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára