piatok 7. júna 2013

world of my creation, pure imagination.

Photo



getsuswet: ~Allison













getsuswet:

~Allison

plantkitten: u have lips ….. i have lips …… interesting 

plantkitten:

u have lips ….. i have lips …… interesting 

Photo



alwaysbeafighter: sounds about right



alwaysbeafighter:

sounds about right

Photo



"I like art, and by art I mean music, poetry, sex, paintings, the human body, literature… All of this..."

"I like art, and by art I mean music, poetry, sex, paintings, the human body, literature… All of this is art to me."

- Hunter Reveur (via wethinkwedream)

mitunas-choice-rump: IF YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON ME OR WANT TO BE FRIENDS YOU LITERALLY HAVE TO SPELL IT...

mitunas-choice-rump:

IF YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON ME OR WANT TO BE FRIENDS YOU LITERALLY HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR ME BECAUSE I'M DUMB AND OBLIVIOUS AND EVEN IF I HAVE SUSPICIONS I WILL PROBABLY JUST BRUSH THEM OFF BECAUSE I'M AN INSECURE PIECE OF SHIT WHO DOESN'T DESERVE YOUR LOVE

Do u promote? :)

Only safe sex and fun times! ;)

Photo



Photo















Photo



eroticbwphotography: i ❤ b&w photography



eroticbwphotography:

i ❤ b&w photography

I think a lot of people on tumblr need to see this. Watch...



I think a lot of people on tumblr need to see this.

Watch it

watch it

watch it

  1. watch it
  2. watch it
  3. watch it
  • just fcking watch it

Photo



It's been too long since I've had sex.

Photo



justsaypleaseandgetonyourknees: I want this so badly guys, you...



justsaypleaseandgetonyourknees:

I want this so badly guys, you don't even know

meladoodle: speak-no-fuckery: meladoodle: i just wanna boyfriend so i can casually slip it into...

meladoodle:

speak-no-fuckery:

meladoodle:

i just wanna boyfriend so i can casually slip it into conversations that i have a boyfriend

I just wanna girlfriend so I can casually slip it into my girlfriend

alright you win

Hahahahaha yes!

Photo



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára