streda 5. júna 2013

Je T'aime.Love.Beth.

Look at what my bf got me today! You guys,i literally screamed!...



Look at what my bf got me today! You guys,i literally screamed! He got me 3 canvases,some new paints and a studded leather jacket! He knows me sooooo well! I love him aaah<3

@the_avocado__ <3 follow them! They have amazing clothing!



@the_avocado__ <3 follow them! They have amazing clothing!

Photo



Photo



Photo



thelovenotebook: EVERYTHING LOVE/POSITIVE/PERSONAL



thelovenotebook:

EVERYTHING LOVE/POSITIVE/PERSONAL

Photo



rumikokoyanagi: Only on Mondays (1964)



rumikokoyanagi:

Only on Mondays (1964)

Photo



"Writers are never fully present because they're always imagining a different version of the way..."

""Writers are never fully present because they're always imagining a different version of the way things are happening; imagining the past in a different way, imagining the present in a different way, imagining the future in a different way.""

- Jessica Soffer, author of TOMORROW THERE WILL BE APRICOTS.
(via hmhbooks)

mudwerks: traumaqueen: exactly for tax purposes…



mudwerks:

traumaqueen:

exactly

for tax purposes…

sparklyfawn: Feminine Minorities My last concept piece of the...







sparklyfawn:

Feminine Minorities

My last concept piece of the school year. It about 4 methodologies of art. I choose feminism. 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



wendyortizart: Strange concept-ing in the works.. Don't take it...



wendyortizart:

Strange concept-ing in the works.. Don't take it so literally 😉

Photo



Photo



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára