štvrtok 6. júna 2013

Tease and Orgasm Denial Captions

Day 64 as a subject of the Tease Academy - working with advanced...



Day 64 as a subject of the Tease Academy - working with advanced students on the verge (some might say "edge") of getting their teaching credential. 

sexologie: Cock control is serious business that must begin...



sexologie:

Cock control is serious business that must begin immediately after the wedding vows.  If this cock is going to perform for my pleasure, it will need to learn early on just what its like to be hard, achy, and denied.  That's right, my love, after this intense honeymoon handjob - you are going to be locked up for the night.  In fact, you have touched your own cock for the last time. 

Photo



Why is is that this idea of hell creates such an intense feeling...



Why is is that this idea of hell creates such an intense feeling of need in me?  Grrrrrrr…

Is it wrong that I find this to be a wonderful idea of a...



Is it wrong that I find this to be a wonderful idea of a romantic night? 

You call this hard?  I let you out of your cage and the best you...



You call this hard?  I let you out of your cage and the best you can do is that? Pathetic.  You are going to get on your knees in front of me and get that thing so hard it leaks if you touch it.  Then you are going to beg me to put you back in your cage.  Any backtalk or anything less than the hardest cock until I say so will mean you get locked up for another six months with no chance of release. 

REBLOG IF YOU WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOUR FOLLOWERS WOULD DO IF THEY OWNED YOU FOR 24 HOURS

I would love to hear every detail!!

goonparadise: Your cock is so hard, and your hand feels so good...



goonparadise:

Your cock is so hard, and your hand feels so good sliding over it, doesn't it?  You can do better than that though.  Don't just make it feel good, make it fry your brain…

Alright.  You've had enough training.  Now it is time for the testing to begin.  You will start stroking at a constant pace until I say stop.  You will not slow down, you will not use anything short of full strokes, you will not take your eyes off of me, and you will NOT cum.  If you do any of these things, you will leave here immediately and never be allowed in my presence again.  The best part of this test is that I have learned just what fantasies you have and what buttons to push.  You better have learned that I'm in charge of that cock and it will only do what I want.  If not, you are not worthy of any more of my time - and you will never see my gorgeous body or soft skin again.  Ok.  Begin!

I just love seeing your reaction to how I look.  I find it far...





















I just love seeing your reaction to how I look.  I find it far more helpful than looking in a mirror. I really appreciate that you have pretty good taste, too.  I know how much you love seeing me in classy outfits - more than just stupid slutty ones.  Let's see, I bet I can get some use out of how quickly you get hard when you see me:  so, every time I need to change clothes, I'm going to tie you to a chair in my room; I will leave you alone until your cock is nice and soft and resting on the chair between your legs; then, I'll get dressed and come into the room and pose for you; the shorter the time it takes for your cock to get hard, the better I know my outfit is!  Hmmm….  Under 5 seconds is a cum-fuck me winner, under 10 seconds is a great date outfit, under 15 seconds is a good going shopping outfit, and under 20 seconds is a good going to church outfit!  We have so much fun together!  Just remember, this will only last as long as you never touch your cock.  Deal? 

goonparadise: Not bad, it took 10 seconds for your cock to...



goonparadise:

Not bad, it took 10 seconds for your cock to start throbbing and drooling when I put my hand on it.  Another week or so without cumming and you'll throb and drool as soon as I walk in the room.

Remember.  The only useful cock is a hard cock.  I will not teach you this lesson again.  Next time I see your cock less than rock hard in my presence, your cock won't be allowed to be hard at all for a very, very long time.  You'll have to prove some other use to me. 

So clean.  So soft.  So tight. So welcoming.  Just imagine how...



So clean.  So soft.  So tight. So welcoming.  Just imagine how good it would feel if you were ever allowed to touch me.  I bet your cock would get so hard it would break that little cage.  Hmmm…  In fact, that sounds like a great game.  I'm going to continue stretching and touching myself, just a few inches from where you are handcuffed to your slave chair.  If your cock can break out of its little plastic cage, I'll let you do whatever you want to me.  I'll even allow you to sit there and tell me every fantasy you have about my body while you sit there.  Who knows you come up with a hot enough fantasy, maybe I'll help your cock break free.  I love the sound of desperation. 

Your Goddess has a Master.  She serves him by teasing you.  She...



Your Goddess has a Master.  She serves him by teasing you.  She is punished harshly if you are not constantly erect and aching with need.  She is only allowed to orgasm if you have not.  She gets one orgasm for every month you go without.  She can add an extra 3 orgasms for herself in a given month once she is able to get you to leak a full pint of pre-cum for that month.  She works you hard!  And the feel of her skin may be your greatest torture. 

wifesahottie: Mind if my wife smokes! That attitude is so sexy...



wifesahottie:

Mind if my wife smokes!

That attitude is so sexy - of course, she rocks in so many ways!  You can just tell she has no interest in ever letting you cum - just making you suffer at the very sight of her. 

bestofthewestbd: I want you to be teased tonight, but don't...



bestofthewestbd:

I want you to be teased tonight, but don't feel like it. Tease yourself for 30 minutes. No cumming.

This is control at its best.  Mistress should not be bothered with the effort of teasing all the time.  Her beauty is the energy of the tease, her words the machinery. 

Right!



Right!

onlyshecums: Are you sure you don't want to fuck today? Yes,...



onlyshecums:

Are you sure you don't want to fuck today?

Yes, I'm sure, please, just make me cum again, then I have to go.

That look is priceless.  I like to think she is totally turned on by not just what he is doing but the fact that she knows she is in complete control of him - so she can let herself go and just enjoy the moment. 

goonparadise: As I rub you faster and faster, but you still...



goonparadise:

As I rub you faster and faster, but you still don't have permission to cum…tell me how much more desperate each stroke makes you.

This creates a primal feeling that is incredibly difficult to describe, but this picture seems to capture a glimpse of it!

goonparadise: The male psych is a very interesting thing.  For...



goonparadise:

The male psych is a very interesting thing.  For example, I can give you an instruction and tell you in advance that there will be no reward for your compliance…but you will happily comply.  Why don't you stroke your penis for me while I tease and taunt you and never give you release?  Good.  See, I told you to stroke…told you I was going to humiliate you…and that you would not get to cum…and yet you're doing it anyway.  Very interesting.

I would love to be the test subject for such a beautiful woman.

haversackers: Yes… Anything. I love it when she understands...



haversackers:

Yes… Anything.

I love it when she understands how intense the idea of full, complete denial is.  Looking straight into my eyes and clearly, confidently asserting that she will never, ever let my cock throb with a full satisfying orgasm.  Never.  It makes her life more complete to have that total control over me, and it makes her orgasms more intense to know that I am hers at the most intimate, desperate level.

lockedbywife: rubberanalslut: Crown of thorns from...



lockedbywife:

rubberanalslut:

Crown of thorns from http://MaleChastityNow.com

Owwie

Locked, as it should be, now put a cage on it

Mistress deserves and demand the hardest cock!  This ensures her desires remain foremost in my mind!

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára